The character, who is a new addition to the series due of her unique ability to manipulate time and space, will have full-fledged voice acting and an original story.
The “guilty gear strive happy chaos” is the newest character in the game. He is a happy man, who loves to be around people and has a lot of energy.
This article contains affiliate links, which means we may receive a profit if you buy anything via them at no additional cost to you. We may earn money as an Amazon Associate by making eligible purchases. Find out more.
Arc System Works kicks off the week with a significant unveiling of the upcoming character roster for the Guilty Gear series’ current incarnation. Following Jack-comeback O’s to the series many months ago with an exciting meme-worthy move-set surprise, the next character introduced, Happy Chaos, follows suit with a slightly… more laid-back attitude to the game’s setting’s archetypal transcending existences.
Oh, and there were some other upgrades as well.
Happy Chaos: Appropriate to his capricious persona
Happy Chaos is well known for discovering the intra-dimensional world known as the Backyard, and with his absorbed power and radically changed physical appearance, he has since gone beyond time and existence. He is no longer constrained by conventional human ideas, and he rides with the flow of events, thriving on the sheer pleasure of spontaneity and humanity’s constraints, as his codename suggests.
That is, at least, how the game’s plot presents him to the viewer.
His principal battle technique as a now-playable game character relies on the usage of special gun mechanics. It’s not just a single long-range move, but a component of his complete move set, as demonstrated below. This semi-unique mode has the following options:
- During aim mode, you may fire burst bullets that rise in damage as the gauge runs empty and drop in damage (from the original number) as the gauge recharge. Happy Chaos is unable to block in this mode, however it may be cancelled with a button instruction.
- Taking shots at any time throughout the combat. Happy Chaos may inject his bullets at any point in between assaults, with the exception of unique longer movements for particular techniques.
- Certain stances, such as steady aim, allow for more powerful and quicker shots, but also eliminate the ability to leap or perform other special techniques (in addition to being unable to block).
- With a fast interceding animation, reloading replenishes his six-shot ammunition. Reloading one round at a time allows for faster action.
- Deus Ex Machina, his overdrive, relies on the shot system’s concentration gauge to work. On the plus side, when triggered, it fills all six shots in his rounds stack.
The remainder of his special techniques, including as concentration gauge-related actions, forward rolls, and basic strikes, contribute to his resource-based offensive approach’s distinct character. In terms of genuine power levels, it might be restricting. But, hey, that matches his go-with-the-flow mentality. “It’s all cause and effect,” as Happy Chaos puts it (of what you want to utilize and what you don’t).
Will the addition of this player to the squad be too much for the present tier list to handle? Or is it just another gimmick to pass the time? We’ll find out in the coming weeks.
Updates to Guilty Gear Strive that are Happening at the Same Time
Aside from the introduction of Happy Chaos, Guilty Gear -Strive- version 1.11 will also include a number of upgrades and patches. The following is a summary of what to anticipate for the fixes inside the game itself (not the settings and modes):
- For any strange, odd post-execution problem, throw a clash fix.
- Characters blasted back through Psych Burst and Roman Cancel, with both characters overlapping each other, need a direction adjustment.
- Roman has an issue that has to be fixed. When dashing shortly thereafter, cancel moves.
- For May’s Mr. Dolphin (horizontal) move, a value scaling correction has been implemented.
- Chipp’s Zansei Rouga has a positional fix to avoid unintentional grounding.
- Potemkin’s Giganter Kai hitbox repair (it sometimes remains even when no longer active).
- Fix for Zato-1’s Damned Fang move when going to a strange position after using Roman Cancel immediately after it.
- Ramlethal’s swords have a behavior fix in specific scenarios.
- Several Servant moves-related bugs have been fixed for Jack-O’.
The full list of changes and fixes for version 1.11 (apart from gameplay) can be seen in the official update notes here.
Player match rooms will now have a new “room arrangement” for the new feature update, which will, of course, contain all accessories and other items required to utilize this function. Wallpapers, backdrops, ornaments, and other forms of decorations will lend a personal touch to the user’s room, as well as allowing groups of friends to exhibit and visit each other’s rooms during matches. This will be released at the same time as the update to the Happy Chaos character (November 30, 2021).
Guilty Gear -Strive- is a song by Guilty Gear. The film will be released on June 11, 2021, and November 30, 2021. (Happy Chaos update) Guilty Gear (Japanese): https://www.arcsystemworks.jp/guiltygear/ Guilty Gear (Japanese): https://www.arcsystemworks.jp/guiltygear/ Guilty Gear (Japanese): https://www.arcsystemworks.jp/guiltygear Official YT (Arc System Works): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClqUSY9SshvuFja6yNXp4nQ Twitter: https://twitter.com/GUILTYGEAR PR Official YT (Arc System Works): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClqUSY9SshvuFja6yNXp4nQ Format of distribution: whole game (Paid title) PS4, PS5, PC, and Arcade systems are all supported. Arc System Works owns the copyright.
Watch This Video-
Guilty Gear Strive is a new fighting game by Arc System Works. The newest character to join the cast is Happy Chaos. He’s a happy-go-lucky character who will keep you on your toes with his unpredictable attacks and combos. Reference: happy chaos quotes guilty gear.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is happy chaos weakness?
A: Happy Chaos is a demon thats good at causing confusion. His weakness is the color blue, which will cause him to lose his composure and turn back into an ordinary person.
Will Jack o be in Guilty Gear strive?
A: Jack-os presence in the game is not confirmed, but he is highly unlikely to show up.
Is Guilty Gear strive a sequel?
A: Guilty Gear is a franchise, so in theory it could be considered a sequel. However, the game has no such sequels or prequels and there are currently no plans for one.
- happy chaos guilty gear release date
- happy chaos guilty gear voice actor
- guilty gear -strive happy chaos release date
- happy chaos theme
- happy chaos dlc